- What is network visibility?
- How to manage my network visibility?
- Can a company that I am not connected with see my network?
What is network visibility?
Network visibility allows you to control the way in which you display your relationships on Serai. Each relationship type has a default setting of visibility, however, you can change it while you are initiating a connection request or when managing your existing network.
Each relationship visibility settings refer to:
Serai members: Visible to every member of Serai
Your network: Visible to your connections on Serai
Private: Visible only to your team members (this will limit your ability to be found by others on Serai)
How to manage my network visibility?
To manage your network visibility:
- Click Contextual Menu from the company profile which you wish to perform the action and select Manage relationship OR
- Go to your network list from your network widget by clicking See all
- Click Contextual Menu next to the company
- Select Manage relationship
- Select relationship visibility settings and choose either one of the below options:
- Serai members
- Your network
- Click Confirm
Can a company that I am not connected with see my network?
Companies can only see the networks of other companies they are connected to.